EQUIPO DE LA TORRE informs users of the Websites www.equipodelatorre.es/, www.clinicadentalequipodelatorre.es/, www.neurocirugiaequipodelatorre.es/, www.fundaciondrmanueldelatorre.org/ (hereinafter referred to as the Website) of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will apply to the processing of personal data that you voluntarily provides when accessing, as per the current Data Protection Laws.
When you provide EQUIPO DE LA TORRE with your personal data through the contact channels provided and, where appropriate, by ticking the corresponding acceptance box or by browsing the Website, you expressly consent the company processing such data according to the terms of this Privacy Statement and Data Protection Policy and for the purposes stated.
EQUIPO DE LA TORRE informs you that your personal data may only be obtained for processing when adequate, relevant and not excessive concerning the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were collected. They will be deleted when they are no longer necessary or relevant for this purpose or when requested by the holder in the exercise of his/her right of cancellation.
EQUIPO DE LA TORRE expresses its commitment to comply with the current data protection legislation in force at all times.
The personal data provided will be processed by EQUIPO DE LA TORRE and used according to the following information.
What personal data do we collect through the Website?
We may collect or receive your data when you visit the Website or interact with us by completing and submitting a contact form, your cv or any other form of interaction with us on our social media pages.
Sometimes, personal data is provided directly by you when you sign up to our Newsletter, contact us through the channels provided, respond to surveys, follow our social media profiles or interact with us through these profiles through comments, opinions or sharing the content published in each profile.
In other cases, personal data is obtained indirectly from you for purely statistical purposes to analyse how our Website is used through cookies or to provide value-added services such as the location map of our offices (See our Cookies Policy).
The table below offers detailed information on the processing of personal data, including these headings:
- Main purposes: It identifies the purpose for which we need to collect data, i.e. why we process your information.
- Legitimation: The reason that enables us to process data.
- Storage periods: The specific storage period or the criteria that determine this period.
- Recipients: We identify, if applicable, with whom we will legitimately share the data.
- Rights of data subjects: The rights you have as data subjects in the processing of your personal data.
INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(In compliance with EU Data Protection Regulation 2016/679)
EQUIPO DE LA TORRE*
Address: Calle Montalbán, 3, 3º izquierda, 28014, Madrid
Contact DPD: proteccióndedatos@equipodelatorre.es
*Integrated by GABINETE DE NEUROCIENCIAS, S.L. VAT: B-81336737 y UNIDAD AVANZADA DE SALUD BUCODENTAL, width VAT: B-81100810
- Management of your request for a medical or dental consultation.
- Address the request for information made through the contact form.
- Management of HR processes that are or may be conducted at GABINETE DE NEUROCIENCIAS, S.L. and UNIDAD AVANZADA DE SALUD BUCODENTAL, S.L.
- Receipt of your curriculum vitae with no ongoing selection process.
- Sending of communications of a commercial nature, expressly requested by checking the additional box provided on our website.
- Sending of newsletters or bulletins, expressly requested by checking the additional box enabled on our website.
Legitimation and storage
The basis for the processing of the data corresponds to your consent given by ticking the acceptance checkbox.
The contact details will be stored for as long as needed to attend your request and until you request their deletion. Data relating to curriculum information will be kept for two years.
Recipients of international transfers and assignments
No data transfers to third parties are envisaged.
Rights of data subjects
You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to EQUIPO DE LA TORRE.
EQUIPO DE LA TORRE adopts the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein and to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, considering the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
The Website has the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate to guarantee the security in the transmission of data between the user’s browser and our Website.
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, ensuring that it is only intelligible to the user’s device and the Website’s device. The SSL protocol, therefore, guarantees:
- That the user is sharing his or her data to the server centre of the Website and not to any other centre.
- That the data is transmitted encrypted between the user and the Website, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
To verify you are in a secure environment, please check that the address on the Verification Website begins with HTTPS://.
You can also identify the Website as secure when a lock icon appears in the address bar of the browser.
Finally, you can also verify the SSL Certificate by checking the properties of the Website in the browser, for which its specific characteristics should be consulted.
Never will EQUIPO DE LA TORRE modify the policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal data of our customers stored, without the prior consent of the affected customers.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to the address above.
The interested parties may withdraw the consent given and to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es.
Last update: 20 October 2020.
C/ Maldonado, 38
C/ Cartagena, 111
C/ Manuel Álvarez, 3
Hospital Ruber Juan Bravo
C/ Juan Bravo, 39
Hospital de la Luz
C/ Del Maestro Ángel Llorca, 8
Phone: (+34) 91 445 17 54
C/ San Germán, 12
Phone: (+34) 91 555 93 32
C/ Arturo Soria nº 107, planta 3º
Phone: (+34) 915905299
C/ Montalbán, 3, 3º
Phone: (+34)91 523 44 67