This privacy notice relates to the privacy practices which are used by GABINETE DE NEUROCIENCIAS LLC (thereinafter the “Company”) in connection with the website www.equipodelatorre.es (thereinafter the “Website”).
In this statement we use the terms “we” and “our” to refer to the Company.
Any personal information the users disclose to the Company will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws.
We have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way, bearing in mind the nature of the data and the associated risks as well as the available technology.
We will ensure that the personal data we collect are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specified and explicit lawful purposes they were obtained for.
The data will be retained no longer that it is necessary for the specified purposes or until a user, exercising the right to be forgotten, requests that they are deleted.
Any personal data which may be supplied to us will be added to the personal data files owned and managed by the Company and registered with the Spanish Data Protection Authority. The data is kept in order to maintain and manage our contractual relationship with you.
We inform you that you may withdraw your consent at any time, and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of such data by sending a written request together with proof of identity by post to our registered office – Calle Maldonado 38, 28600, Madrid- or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users will be responsible for the truthfulness of the personal data provided.
We employ robust technological measure, such as firewalls, to keep our server environment secure so that your privacy and the confidentiality of the information are not compromised.
We may change or update this Privacy Notice at any time if required. Any change will be promptly posted on this page.
Cookies are data files which are transferred to your computer or mobile device when you access certain parts of a website in order to gather information about how you use the website.
They are designed to make it simpler for you to navigate a website.
Cookies enable a website, among other things, to retrieve and store information about your computer browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Authority, the cookies used in this Website can be classified as follows:
- First-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s device by a domain managed by the publisher or website owner and which provides the services requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s device from a domain that is not managed by the publisher or website owner but by another entity that processes the data collected through cookies.
- Session cookies: they are designed to gather and collect data when the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored on the device and can be accessed and managed over the period of time defined by the entity in charge of the cookies, which can range from minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the options or services available.
- Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow users to access the service with some general features defined by default according to a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed etc.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is then used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and to build up browsing profiles in order to improve the user experience.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies help to manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as edited content or ad frequency.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies gather information about the user’s browsing activity and help to build up a profile which is then used to deliver more relevant advertising.
You can choose to delete existing cookies, allow or block all cookies by managing the cookie settings in your browser.
Please refer to the help page of your browser for more information on private browsing or how to unblock specific cookies.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Settings
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings
Google Chrome: Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings
Safari: Preferences -> Privacy
For more information, please visit the specific help page of the browser you are using.
HOW TO DISABLE OR REMOVE GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES
If you allow Google Analytics Cookies, you can then opt out by managing the cookie settings in your browser or installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-analytics-opt-out/fllaojicojecljbmefodhfapmkghcbnh?hl=en
Please note that blocking the personalising cookies will mean that you will need to customise your preferences every time you access the Website and that some functions may not work properly. Please also note that when a different device, browser or profile is used, you will need to set your preferences again.
SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONS
EXTERNAL WEB SERVICES
We sometimes use external web services on this Website to display content within the web pages of this Website, for example to display images, show videos or run polls. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of this embedded content.
We may also use tracking technologies to determine whether you have read, clicked on, or forwarded certain email communications we send to you so that we can make our communications more helpful and interesting. If you do not wish us to confirm whether you have opened, clicked on or forwarded our communications, you will need to unsubscribe, as it is not possible for us to send these emails without tracking enabled. Registered subscribers can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us, or you can unsubscribe following the instructions in the individual email communications you receive from us.
GABINETE DE NEUROCIENCIAS will not take responsibility for any technical or legal problem which may arise from the user’s failure to comply with these recommendations.
DE LA TORRE GROUP
Dr. Manuel J. de la Torre Gutiérrez
Head of Neurosurgical Services
HOSPITAL RUBER EQUIPO DE LA TORRE
ENQUIRIES AND APPOINTMENTS